Friday, April 6, 2018

Baby Bib Notepad

I have the cutest baby note pad today
using a cut file from The Cutting Cafe.

Twice a month on the 7th and on the 21st
The Cutting Cafe blog team gets together in one place to show
our projects and this time we were to use any
shaped card we wanted, but with a twist,
we were to turn it into a notepad .


There are soooooooooo many shaped cards to choose from,
but I decided to go with this cute, cute Bib!

I used a plain white card stock for the base
then a couple pieces of designer paper on that.
Both were from a new paper pad I purchased online at half off,
one I had never seen before from a company out of London
'Carvania London'.
The pad is 8 x 8  "It's A Girl'
and full of gorgeous papers and a nice heavy quality.

I added a pretty pink ribbon and roses at the top and a few pearls
along the scalloped bib edges.


Inside I added 8 papers and trimmed the top with paper buttons,
(part of the cut file set).
This set comes with numerous add on's,
but I decided to leave it as is 'dainty'.


Now my idea for this, is to use it at a baby shower
and have guests sign advice for the new mother...a keepsake,
it's so pretty who would want to tear a paper out as a notepad, right?


So on Saturday the 7th (usually later in the afternoon)
head on over to The Cutting Cafe blog and see ALL
the designs from the DT....leave a comment there
and you could win three cut files of your own!!

Entering the following challenges:
Alphabet Challenge ....  "A" is for  anything but a card

14 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is so sweet, Diane! What a great idea for a baby shower keepsake. You're absolutely right - don't tear out the pages!!

Donna Phelan said...

Well that's just so precious! Never have seen one before. Clever AND Cute!

Judy Woodland said...

This is so sweet, and very different and creative. I love, love, LOVE the patterned paper you used!!!

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, I absolutely love it!! The bib shape is so fabulous!! The papers are beautiful!! Love this, my friend!! It's so creative and gorgeous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your baby bib notepad. So pretty too.

Darlene said...

WOW ... you come up with some amazing ideas! This is just precious and I agree ... why tear the pages out when you can make it into a keepsake! Great idea and great job!

aussie aNNie said...

OMG this is divine, how clever to turn this into a note pad, thing I will get this file...hugs.xx💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]
❣️



Leslie Miller said...

Oh, WOW! This is such a CUTE idea! First of all, it's darling, but it's a useful keepsake, as well. Oh, my, love, love, LOVE it!

Regina Easter said...

oh my yes, this is perfect for a baby shower to have everyone leave a good wish for the mother to be...girl i love this

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

precious! love this and I love the buttons on the inside

Gail said...

So super sweet - I love it!

red1979 said...

Adorable little bib notepad!

Basslady said...

this is so adorable!

thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenges! hugs and kisses from germany, silvi xoxo

Maria Pilar said...

Just adorable your baby notepad, Diane. So sweet