Friday, May 12, 2017

May Birthday

The challenge at Fussy and Fancy is being hosted by our talented
'Darlene'
and she has chosen the theme
'Pink, Posies, and Pearls'.
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge

I once again was able to incorporate a few things from my stash!

I embossed a panel of ivory card stock using an
Elizabeth EB folder 'Spring Leaves'.
This is such a beautiful Eb folder that I seem to
have covered most of it,  which I seem to be famous at doing...lol!



From my stash I pulled an already die cut, I am thinking it is a SW die
and a digital image of a mason jar (I have a thing for Mason jars) I had purchased eons ago!

In my little bag of 'pink' goodies were the rolled flowers I had made,
the little striped flower and the butterfly, along with the 'May' ticket.

The white branches and the happy birthday (from The Cutting Cafe)
were laying on my desk and seemed to fit well on the card!

A few pink pearls were added.


Make sure to visit at Fussy and Fancy and see all the beautiful
creations the Design Team has made, they always outdo themselves.
Entering the following challenges:
Craft for the Craic .... ATG (m)

6 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

So pretty Diane ... Loving the jar!

Lisa said...

So gorgeous!! I love the beautiful papers with the butterfly!! The background die you used is fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Unknown said...

Oh I love that Mason Jar and your pretty printed paper! The layering is awesome too! Soooooo Pretty!

Leslie Miller said...

Pink, posies, pearls, and PRETTY! Love how you positioned the jar on the paper, which is sooooo gorgeous, as are the die and embossing folder. Pretty amazing bag of pink goodies you've got there!

Darlene said...

OMG this is so pretty Diane! LOVE LOVE LOVE that mason jar ... what a fabulous design!

Unknown said...

Oh how beautiful. Love all the elements. Thanks for joining us this month over at Craft for the Craic :)
Best wishes,
Eithne