Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Double D Challenges Red, White and Blue and Optional Stars and Stripes

Today is another new challenge at
Double D Challenges and that means another  new mood board!
The theme is Red~White& Blue with an option of Stars and/or Stripes.
Here is the gorgeous mood board!



I had a card started, but it was a bit involved,
so I set it aside as I was running out of time
and opted instead to make a more CAS card.


I used a very old, have had forever EB folder,
then a fun Spellbinders Shining Star die and a few little blue stars.
The sentiment was stamped on a Cheery Lynn Designs banner
and that about sums it up (told you it was CAS..lol)

Make sure to pop on over to the Double D Challenge blog and see
all the amazing work from the very talented Design Teams.....
there is a prize up for grabs, too!

Entering the following challenges:

12 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Cool dies used on this fabulous card.xx ♥[aNNie]

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Beautiful CAS card Diane! I love the stars and the embossed background is fabulous!

Barbara said...

It maybe CAS, but I love all of the texture and I am inspired.

Vicki said...

Diane, I love this CAS design. The herringbone embossed background is perfect! I am off to find that banner die!

Kathy Krug said...

Diane, That embossed white background really makes the red and blue stars pop. I love a good CAS card and this is one of them.

Sherri said...

This is fantastic! Love the bright pops of color against the white embossed background! Great dies!

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous!! I love the embossing!! The stars are awesome!! Perfectly patriotic!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna Ellis said...

Fantastic embossing folder, Diane! The perfect backdrop for your stars! Love the theme! Hugs, de

Unknown said...

Love the pretty texture and that fabulous star die, it's just FANTASTIC! Awesome card!

Darlene said...

WOW this is awesome Di! I LOVE that embossed background ... really adds texture to your CAS creation! Just fabulous!

Leslie Miller said...

Easy to make, easy to write about, but I absolutely love it! Cute star with the swirly tail. You used one of my favorite sentiment sets, and I also have that embossing folder. Some goodies never grow old!

Carol L said...

I love all the texture on this patriotic beauty, and I'm especially fond of that cool die-cut sentiment panel! Awesome creation for sure!