Monday, April 10, 2017

Springtime Cheer

April is a great month....the flowers start to bud,
the air is fresh,
it's time for the bunnies to appear and the birdies to sing!

I love this time of  the year after a long cold winter.
So that is what my card is all about.....
wishing you springtime cheer!



I used a Tuttie Designs die
'Easter Egg Scene' for my card,
cutting it from white card stock, then adding colors 
with my Copics.....
Grass was added to the bottom,
then 'painted' with Brushable Glue and Spirited Green glitter.
This is another of those dies that can be used for other
then, 'just Easter'!

To finish I simply added a few sequins for bling
and a pretty lavender bow!

Entering the following challenges:
Glitter 'N' Sparkle .... Spring

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Gorgeous!! I love how you've colored he pretty die!! The bunnies are so sweet!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

You're giving me "die envy", and here I'm on a self-imposed restriction. But I love to look and this is VERY cute to look at! I really like that curved grass die, hmmmm... No, stop it!

Darlene said...

Oooo I love the coloring on this one! The purple and green look awesome! And what a cool curved sentiment! Adorable!!