Sunday, February 12, 2017

Dedicated To Nellie


This is a tribute of sorts to our Nellie fur baby that has been gone 
from us for a year ago today due to lymphoma.
I just felt I had to post a remembrance of her as it is a hard day for me,
as I miss her terribly!

This is a picture of her I have in my kitchen,
I always told her she was my sunshine, and she was and still is!


I did a baby book of sorts and these next few pictures are 
from her baby book, so to speak.
she had many looks as since was a goldendoodle and no shed, her hair
grew quite fast and long.

Her baby picture...what a little stinker she was!


Her happy and smiley picture.


Her 'I need a haircut' picture.


Her embarrassed "I got a way too short haircut picture'
(boy was I mad when I picked up and saw that)!!


The 'look' picture...she sure could 'work you'..lol!


This picture was taken 5 days before she passed away
with the sun shining on her pretty face, almost like a halo!


I miss my gorgeous and loving girl!
Nellie 08/08/05-02/12/16

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, my friend, I can't believe it's been a year. This brought tears to my eyes, looking at her sweet pictures. What a hole they leave in our hearts when they're gone. Thinking of you today and sending lots of comforting hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

My heart goes out to you... I hope she's met my 2 in doggie heaven. Sending hugs!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, Diane, this yanks my heart right out of my chest. I can imagine how you must feel. A year already and I know you still miss her very much. She was such a darling baby girl who grew into a dear, loving companion. I, too, would have had a fit over that hair cut but, you know, she still looked so pretty and sweet because of her adorable face. I called my husband over to see these pics and we both had a quiet few moments with your Nellie. Sad, but with a smile. All Nellie ever wanted was for you to be happy. I know she gave you lots of happiness. Hugs.