Friday, July 1, 2016

Celebrate

When this posts I will be gone on a weeks vacation!
The first week long vacation my hubby
has had in over 15 years!
So if I don't get around to visit you while gone
I certainly will when I return!

The new challenge at 
Fussy and Fancy is being hosted by our lovely Sheryl.
she has chosen the theme
Lace and Flowers.
We have the perfect sponsor which is


Once again I made my entire card from things
from one of my 'scrap' bags of pre-cuts and such.
This all came from the 'lavender' bag, 
the tiny paper lace doily, the heart paper locket, last little Rose, the image and the 2 butterflies .

I used a lace doily embossing folder for the card base.
The ribbon is some I died with re-inkers several years ago.

The celebrate tag is a G45, I found a little lavender pin,
so I pinned it onto the ribbon.


I did add a bit of 'wink of stella' to the image
which I am sure you can't see in the picture.


Take a peek at the
Fussy and Fancy blog as the design team
has done an outstanding job (as always) of creating
to inspire YOU!

PS:  Fussy and Fancy is also looking for a few new
ladies to join us, if interested enter a card into the
challenge and add DT after your name!!

Entering the following challenges:
Card Mania .... Lace and/or Pearls (lace) (M)

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! I love the beautiful image!! You embellished this perfectly!! It's purple perfection!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna Ellis said...

oooooh! How beautiful, Diane! I love the use of the ribbons and popped hearts! That is a fantastic design idea! Gorgeous colors, too! Hope you are enjoying the beginning of a great week-end! hugs, de

Leslie Miller said...

Lace and flowers...what a beautiful combination! Such a pretty image. Ohhh, I would love to see birds like this on my hydrangeas, but I don't seem to be able to attract anything other than chickadees and sparrows. I've grown so fond of them, though. Gorgeous card, Diane. Hope you're enjoying your vacation!

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful! What a sweet image and you dressed it up perfectly!

Inkypinkydelights said...

Another beautiful card Diane! Judy x

Sheryl said...

Hi Diane! I absolutely love this pretty image! I love that you framed it with purple and added all of those lovely purple elements! It's absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!
Big Hugs, Sheryl

Dess V said...

Beautiful card! Lovely layers and picture.
Thanks for playing with us at Card mania challenges!
Dess*