Saturday, February 6, 2016

Have A Sweet Day

I have a 'SWEET' card to share today
using an easy, easy cut file from


The file I used is SWEET Big Expression.
The letters were cut on my Cricut in seconds.
The sentiment and SWEET outline I printed on my printer.
I popped my letters up over the word outline
I printed, which I imagine shows more IRL!

I added a few flower sequins for a bit of bling,
a button flower and a bird.

There are other BIG Expressions you can find HERE...
so much fun!

Visit The Cutting Cafe tomorrow (2/07) to see all the different
Big Expressions used by the Design Team!

4 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

How GORGEOUS!!! I love this Diane!

Hope your Mom is doing ok and your doggie...

Regina Easter said...

This is like eating my favorite ice cream with sprinkles....your amazing

Darlene said...

OMG this is AWESOME!!! Totally adorable!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how SWEET! I dearly love those flower sequins, too, and the bird. what a truly darling card, Diane!