Friday, November 27, 2015

Garden of Thoughts and Dreams

So, did you all get enough Thanksgiving dinner yesterday??
Are you out "Black Friday" shopping?
Not me, I wait until AFTER for the BIG sales...lol!
So I am in my creative room, drinking a nice hot cup of  caffeine
not missing the crowds of the people that spread their germs
because even though they are sick they just can't miss that bargain....lol!
So NOT worth it... (and it shows my OLD age.lol)!!

That brings me to today's post for Fussy and Fancy.

Annie is our hostess and she has chosen the theme
"WORDS" -  it's all about the sentiment.

Our Sponsor is Live & Love Crafts.


I made a rather large card as I have a large sentiment.
from B-line Designs.  The sentiment was stamped on
a Spellbinders die cut and stamped with SU Brilliant Blue ink.
I think this is the first time I have used this color!


The background paper is from The Paper Studio called 
Country Roads..wow, I just love it!
I added a piece of crochet lace over the top from RRR,
and a bird using Cheery Lynn Designs winter Birds die.
All this was mounted on SU Brilliant Blue card stock.

Flowers and leaves were added from my stash along
with more ribbon from RRR...and it is my last"snippet" of it!

Now "pop" on over to the Fussy and Fancy blog and see what
the other FAF girls have to show you...it's fabulous!

This is "my" last post for my team this year....
but our team will be back in January 2016 with
more spectacular projects!!






6 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

So pretty! Love the blues

Beth Brovold said...

Absolutely STUNNING Diane!! The blues are fabulous...wonderful sentiment! Have a great weekend Diane!
Take care,
Beth

Darlene said...

WOW this is awesome Diane! LOVE the bluejay! The entire design is amazing ... wonderful sentiment too! Well done girlfriend!

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhhhh, there's that gorgeous paper again! This time in blue -- be still my heart! What a beautiful card and lovely sentiment. The blue bird is so pretty, too. I love birds on cards. Trying to decide if I'm going to Jo-Ann's today. I never go out on Black Friday, but there are a few things I need. Maybe it won't be too crazy there. If you don't hear from me for a while it's because I got trampled.

Lisa said...

Oh wow, this is stunning, Diane!! I love the beautiful blue bird!! So pretty!! The papers and details are so fabulous!! Gorgeous sentiment, too!! I love how you framed it!! I'm doing all of my Black Friday shopping online...so hate crowds ;) Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Unknown said...

Loved this card as soon as I saw it, Diane and it's perfect inspiration for our Fussy and Fancy Challenge xxx Annie