Saturday, August 22, 2015

Lazy Days

Hi there.....boy am I a doodoo bird....
this was suppose to post on Friday.....
I don't know what happened...
so here it is now....geez!!


I used the cutest image from Crafty Secrets
called Sweet Kids Digital stamps.
The sentiment is from the same set.
I colored in the cute little napping girl
with Copics.....
I am so envious of her hammock...
sounds good right now to be doing just that!


I somewhat fussy cut her out,
then cut a heart from Pastel Paper Pad
added a pretty double ribbon bow, a heart button
(It's purple, though it looks green)
a bit of fun rick rack at the bottom and I had a
pretty card to send!!

and the Crafty Secrets online store,
so as not to miss a thing.

If you want to pop back by around "noonish" or so tomorrow,
I will have another Craft Secrets project for you!

See ya!!!

Entering the following challenges:
My Sherri Crafts .... Long Time No See


9 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful creation. Love the image and the sentiment too.

Eugenia Maru http://lulurulitos.blogspot.com said...

¡Preciosa!
Un abrazo desde Chile
Maru

Leslie Miller said...

You sound like me. I've been a little off lately. Better late than never with a sweetie like this though! So darling!

Lisa said...

This is so sweet!! I love the adorable image!! The design is fabulous!! And what gorgeous ribbon, too!! Love this my friend!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

Call it a senior moment Lol! Lovely card Diane and such a sweet image! Have a great Sunday...

Sharon said...

I love you heart shaped design Diane. The image is so sweet and I love the luscious bow.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

I have some celebration candy as a thank you to my blogging buddies for my lack of commenting lately. It is also a celebration candy. Would love you to join in.

Sandy Palmer said...

Love how you fussy cut the image out like that! So unique and very different! That bow is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

Mimi said...

Hi there... Adorable card! I love that era of "vintage"... And you couldn't have done a better job with the image! Perfection.

Thanks for stopping by... Glad you liked my photo-bombing dog! She just hopped right onto the table!

Happy crafting.

Darlene said...

WOW what a fabulous use of this adorable image! Love that ribbon too ... beautiful! Well done my friend!