Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Happy Birthday To YOU!!


We wanted to wish
Darlene a  very HAPPBIRTHDAY today in a special way! 
Hope you will join in the fun and get some amazing birthday card ideas along the way.  
We also hope you will stop over to Darlene's blog and wish her a 
Happy Birthday !
Let the party begin!!!!

Diane that's me
Darlene....our birthday girl


 Here's my card.....
I have known Dar for quite some time now.....the last two years
she has come to Michigan and stayed here....
we have had some really good and fun times!

I also know that 2 of her favorite things are "flip flops"
(she even wears them in the winter)
and the color PURPLE!!

So what better card could "I" make for her
other then a purple flip flip card!!!


I used this super, super cute and easy cut file from 
The Cutting Cafe -  Flip Flop Card!
I could sit and make dozens of these!
(in fact, come back next week, as I have another to share)

I have to admit my stock of purple paper is not good.
But I had some gorgeous purple paper from
Classy Cards 'n Such called Purple Silk.
It does feel like silk, too!
The purple flower is one I have had forever
from my stash!

So I want to wish you a very Happy Birthday Dar
and I hope Mark takes you out for dinner
and a little wine,
(I say "little" as I remember the last time you had wine while you were here...teehee)!!

I wish you all the best and many, many more to come my friend!!!

Next stop is Jenny....or you can start all over!!!


Entering the following challenges:
Clear It Out ....  Purple/Purple Stash
Tip Top  Tuesday .... Summer Fun
Fab 'n Funky .... Flower Delights
Simon Says Wednesday .... Get In Shape
Dragonfly Journeys .... If The Shoe Fits



14 comments:

Glenda said...

This is just so cute! I love the stitching around the edges and the ribbon and flower decorating the front!

Ros Crawford said...

Wow! This looks so real!!! fabulous Diane ... I hope she gets another one!

Sand Lee said...

this is just too sweet!!! Love it!!! thanks so much for participating! xx

Darlene said...

OMG! This is sooooooooo awesome!!! I LOVE IT and I love you my friend! Thanks SO MUCH for doing this ... you ladies have certainly MADE MY BIRTHDAY SPECIAL!

Vicki said...

What a fun birthday card!!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Clear it Out, good luck!!! Amy DT

Lisa said...

Seriously, that's a card? I thought it was real and I was going to ask for a pair for my birthday!! I love, love this, Diane!! Wow!! The details are amazing!! You decorated it so beautifully!! She will adore this!! I'm gonna pop over and wish her a happy birthday now!! Have a great day my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Regina Easter said...

omg omg omg ..i want a pair...this is soooooooo cute

Jeannie said...

Hi Diane! I don't even know where to begin to comment on all of the awesomeness here! My jaw has dropped and you are one VERY talented and creative gal. I couldn't pick a favorite if I tried, and thank you so much for joining my "If the Shoe Fits" challenge with both of your fabulous entries!

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

karenlotty said...

IS perfect card it seems I love it

Leslie Miller said...

Fabulous and very special! I totally missed the boat on this and I feel awful. That's when you really know it's time to cut back. The job has to go and that's all there is to it.

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Gorgeous project....love the colour...Thank you for joining us this week @ Fun n Funky...Julieannex

debby4000 said...

Absolutely brilliant flip flop card, love it.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

chanya13 said...

Fabulous flip flop card, thank you for joining us over on the Clear It Out Challenge blog this week. Agnieszka DT