Sunday, January 25, 2015

A Very Popular Valentine

Happy Sunday to you!!

I am joining in with the Throwback Thursday Challenge #5
which is to Revive an older project on a NEW post!
The suggested (but not required) theme is Valentines
Now, how fun is that for a challenge??

I immediately thought of my January 30th 2012 post
"Love Is In The Air"!
This card has been pinned so many times I have lost count!!
It has been on my "most popular post" list 
(bottom of blog, right hand side)
each and every week...amazing I think!!
It also was featured on the "Creative Magazine" blog 
(which has now gone out of business)
so here it is again...enjoy...
PS:  I wonder how many more times it will get pinned...again...lol!!



11 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Beautiful!

Ros Crawford said...

Timeless elegance ... I can see why it has been pinned so many times ... Go you!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Wow, Diane! This is so classic and elegant! The shape of the card is great, and the design is wonderful. I can totally see why it's been pinned so many times! What a beauty! Love your work!

Kristi said...

I totally understand why this is so popular,it's gorgeous!

Mulberry Mindy said...

Beautiful card, Diane. It's lacy and lovely design is why it is so popular, I'm sure. I have been doing a little "housekeeping" on my blog, too! Have a great week.

Sharon said...

This is stunning Diane. So many beautiful hearts and a fabulous design.
Have a lovely evening.
Hugs Sharon. x

Lidia R. said...

Preciosa tarjeta en cada detalle !! saludos !!

Stamping With Bibiana said...

hello Diane:
thank you so much for participating at my challene TBT #5. Your card cught my attention right away...I think it has to do with the colors; that white makes it pop up and the layout is fabulous, that pocket with all those hearts makes you smile!
I really liked it too! very pretty!
TFS and for playing with me!
cheers
bibiana

Lisa said...

No wonder it's been pinned so much - it's stunning!! I love the bouquet of sparkly hearts!! The details are amazing!! This is just fabulous my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, it IS extra pretty! I think my favorite part is the pink heart and flowers down in the lower corner. That is SO sweet! Of course, it's stunningly beautiful and sugary sweet all over. No wonder it's your most popular post and has been pinned so many times!

Darlene said...

OMG these bird houses came together BEAUTIFULLY! You have the patience of a saint when it comes to all the little do dad stuff! I would have been pulling my hair out with ONE let alone this many! FANTASTIC!