Monday, July 28, 2014

Ring Around The Rosie At The Shabby Tea Room

Here we are at another Monday...
and can you believe it is the last one for July...wow!!
But Monday also brings us to another new challenge at "The Shabby Tea Room"
"Yours Truly" is the hostess this week and I have chosen the theme
"Ring Around The Rosie"
using the photo for inspiration and make a "round" card or project
and adding "Roses", pink, green and a flourish!


Our sponsor this week is Digital Papers by Janet


I made a round card using a Spellbinders plain circle die...
by overlapping the die on the scoreline I was able to cut a card
that left the crease to fold...


I had just purchased a new Prima Roses die from CCNS
and loved the lacey look of it, plus it has Roses on it (which I covered up..sigh)
I cut the die from some lovely Metallic paper






I used the Circle Stamps Digital Papers by Janet
which I add a bit of glitter to the image, lace and pearls...
these circle stamps are 2 1/2" each and you get 12 on a sheet!!

The flourish is a Marianne die and my flower was  made using a Cheery Lynn Designs die

I love how girlie and vintage looking this little card is!!

Take a peek at "The Shabby Tea Room" and see what the other "shabby girls"
have for you...join us in this weeks challenge...see "you" there!!

Entering in the following challenges:
Crafting From The Heart ....Anything Goes
and
Craft Your Passion .... Flower Power
and
Whoopsidaisy Challenge .... 2 or more dies
and
Alphabet Challenge ...."L" is for Lace

18 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW your white flower looks so glamorous
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Ros Crawford said...

Absolutely beautiful!!

Kristi said...

How beautiful! ♥

~Tammy~ said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Stunning!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!!

Lisa said...

My gosh, this is stunning!! I love the shape and the dies you used!! (I spot more must-haves!!) The papers are so pretty!! I love the sparkle!! This is just absolutely gorgeous!! Love, love it my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mulberry Mindy said...

Beautiful pink roses, Diane! I purchased the rose die, too, and love it so much. I also like the card background and of course the flower.

Pamellia said...

This is just gorgeous! I love all the layers and the rose image is perfect!! Lovely! :)

Em Louise Fairley said...

Wow, this is gorgeous Diane! Thanks for your comments on my post and hello from a new follower :)

Hugs,
Em x
Creative Em

Darlene said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS Diane! Love the design and that flower is AMAZING! Such a sweet creation ... Well done girl!!!!!

Lizzidroege said...

Thank you for the lovely comment and the top 3 win at shabby tea room so happy....hugs lizzi

Basslady said...

this is such a romantic masterpiece! thanks so much for playing along with us at Alphabet-Challenge!

 

Hugs and kisses from germany,

silvi xoxo

Joan said...

Gorgeous Diane. I love the simplicity and the beautiful colors. Great job!
Joan
www.joanstouch.com

wannabcre8tive said...

This is so beautiful. I love it.

Mrs.B said...

This is a gorgeous card, love the die cut you've used, perfect for the image.
Thanks for sharing this with us at Alphabet challenge.
Avril x

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my word! Please give me a moment to pick myself up off the floor! Wow! Everything about this is utterly gorgeous. I mean, where would one start in saying exactly what is gorgeous about it, 'cause EVERYTHING is gorgeous! You did a great job of photographing this -- I was oooohing and ahhhhing over the shimmer on the paper before you even mentioned it. A real WOW card, Diane!

alethea said...

This is stunning! Thanks for joining us at CYP. I hope that you join in with our new challenge this week. hugsxx

alethea said...

This is stunning! Thanks for joining us at CYP. I hope that you join in with our new challenge this week. hugsxx