Sunday, June 15, 2014

Wedding Bouquet

Holy Moly...can you believe it already June 15th...
half way through the month...our summer is going to go by so fast!!!

But June 15th brings us to another challenge at the "Dies R Us" challenge blog!!
This week the theme is "WEDDINGS".
June certainly seems to be the time for weddings...
I even have a June wedding anniversary myself on the 20th....
The hubs and I are going to celebrate on Mackinac Island where we were married...
I can hardly wait!!


Anywho, for my Design Team project I decided to make a wedding bouquet
using numerous dies!!

After embossing my card base I used the following dies.....
all can be purchased at "Dies R Us".....


To my flowers I added a bit of "new to me" Stickles Eucalyptus..
All of my die cuts, with the exception of the flowers were cut
with SU Simmery White card stock....
if you could see it IRL, you would notice the "shimmer"!

I invite "YOU" to head on over to the "Dies R Us" challenge blog and
see all the wonderful inspiration the DRU Design Team has to inspire you!!
Looking forward to seeing your entries...you "could" win a $10 gift certificate to the store!!

Entering in the following challenges:
Krafty Hands .... Floral Fancy
and 
Paper Creators ....Wedding/Anniversary #3
and
Sugar Creek Hollow .... Here Comes The Bride
and
A Creative Romance .... Anything Goes
and
Bloggers .... Flowers

13 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Such a gorgeous card!! You really show off those beautiful dies ... I hoe you have a fantastic anniversary ... you really deserve it ... Hugs

Darlene said...

WOW! This is such a BEAUTIFUL card Diane! LOVE the POP of green flowers in your bouquet and all the extra special touches! GORGEOUS design ... sure to bring joy to any newly married couple!
Happy EARLY Anniversary to you & Greg!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! The pop of green on this gorgeous white card is awesome! So many beautiful die cuts. I swoon!

Joan Fricker said...

Diane, this is so pretty. I love all the details and the dies you used. Beautiful background too.
Joan
www.joanstouch.com

Lisa said...

Oh wow, this is absolutely stunning, Diane!! The pop of green flowers looks amazing against the white!! The layers are fabulous!! I love, love this my friend!! It's so elegant and beautiful!! I hope you are enjoying your Sunday!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Colette said...

Gorgeous, love the bouquet, great use of dies, thanks for playing along at Paper Creator wedding/anniversary challenge, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

Shirley-Anne said...

Really a beautiful creation Love the pretty flowers the die cuts and the embossing .Thanks for sharing on Kraftyhands challenge Blog

Exclusively by Mel said...

What a stunning card!! I just loved looking at your design, many thanks for sharing it with us at A Creative Romance, Mel, xx

Sylvia said...

A gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing it in the Kraftyhands Challenge.
Sylvia x

Lisa Somerville said...

Stunning Diane! Love your bouquet of flowers! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

Lisa Somerville said...

Stunning Diane! Love your bouquet of flowers! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

Cathi ONeill said...

Beautiful card, love all the dies and embossing! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sugar Creek Hollow!

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card, fabulous die cut details and I love the splash of colour.
Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator.
Pauline
x