Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Musical Motifs ~ Sing

Here is my post that is on the Classy Cards 'n Such Blog today
for our challenge "Music Motifs".
Beverly has a wonderful Music Notes die she is giving
to the winner!!!


Hello, Diane with you today!!

I have a somewhat "vintage look" card I created for the challenge this week


I started my card with the gorgeous "Stardream Rose Quartz" Metallic paper.
I love the quality, 105# weight, and price of this paper.....
I wish you could see the pretty Metallic sheen on this..so beautiful.

I cut Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight and 
layered Cheery Lynn Designs French Pastry Doily on top.
The next layer is Memory Box Bamboo Shoots
this happens to be another favorite die of mine!!

I fussy cut my Impression Obsession bird image and popped him up




A few scrabble tiles were added....
butterflies were punched from Bo Bunny Soft Shades Double Dot Designs Paper
I added a ribbon and bow...
Pretty Resin Heart "green" was added to the bow...
love these delicate little hearts,  so detailed!!

I hope you will join in our challenge this week...we would "love" to see "your" creation!!

Entering the following challenges:

Stamping Sensations .... Dies and/or Punches and a stamped image
and
All Sorts .... Birds and Feathers
and
Crafty Calender Challenge .... Things With Wings
and
My Time To Craft .... Up Up and Away
and
Sweet Stampin .... Lots of Layers

16 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Lovely Diane ... What a gorgeous bird! I can see the sheen on that lovely die cut ... Hope you are having better weather over there ... enjoy your week!

Kristi said...

So pretty! Love that gorgeous bird!♥

Darlene said...

Holy Moly ... this is AMAZING! So much to look at and I love it! Now THERE is something I can honest say I DO NOT have in my stash ... scrabble words ... what an awesome addition to this card! LOVE the music based bird and that double ribbon with beautiful center ... like I said ... HOLY MOLY this is AWESOME!!

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card, great design, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week. xxx
I have candy on my blog if you would like to join in. xxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!!!

Lisa said...

Oh wow, Diane, this is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the amazing layers!! The colors are fabulous!! Love, love the scrabble tiles!! This is a stunner my friend!! So, so beautiful!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Shirley said...

OMGosh, Diane, I spotted the IO bird image right away and what justice you did with it! Your die cuts just made it much more elegant than it was already! Love every detail.

brenda said...

What a super creations for our Birds and Feather theme and Dies and Punches themes Diane, thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts and Stamping Sensations challenges.

B x (My Grand Calibur candy is still running here

Primitive Seasons said...

I love this card especially with the Scrabble tiles. So "springy" and sweet.

Mary

Mervi said...

So gorgeous card, beautiful layering with lovely details.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Challenge, welcome again;-))m

Ann said...

Very creative card! Love the scrabble tiles. Thanks for sharing it with us at My Time To Craft!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, that's so pretty! I LOVE the bird stamp and all those gorgeous parts layered over the pink die base. So beautiful! The bamboo is very delicate, and you've got polka dot butterflies! Fabulous!

Paddington fan said...

Beautifully designed card that works so well!! Love your bird image! Thanks for joining our 'lots of layers' challenge at Sweet Stampin' and good luck, love Jacky x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Gorgeous! Love the scrabble tiles, nice touch!

Thank you for participating in Sweet Stampin's Lots of Layers Challenge!

Jo said...

Oh wow, that's such a pretty card, lots of lovely layers & embellies!
Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar & good luck!
hugs Jo x
Dt

p.s I have candy if you'd like to enter!

Eret said...

Diane, your card is stunning. Love colors and your amazing design. Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Stamping Sensation. I hope you join us again in our new challenge.
Eret x