Wednesday, April 9, 2014

CAS White On White

Hello Friends,

This week at "The Sisterhood of Crafters" the challenge is "White on White"!!
I really thought outside the box with this one....lol.
Awhile back I had a post of a watercolor wisteria stencil I had used.
When I embossed that one on watercolor paper, I also embossed a second one in case I messed up my first one (you all know how that can happen!)...
Well, the first one worked out fine and this second one has just been sitting here.
 in all my mess on my desk, 
it got turned upside down and the more I looked at it, the more it 
reminded me of white bleeding hearts, which I have in my own  gardens...


I decided why not leave it flipped and add some butterflies and have a CAS
white on white card.  
It is really pretty and the embossing shows up much better IRL, it is so difficult to
capture the beauty on camera of a white on white card!!

Head on over to "The Sisterhood" and see what other beautiful white on white cards
the DT has for you, and while there why not leave a comment and join in our challenge with us, I would love to see "your" project!!!

Entered In the following challenges:
Just Inspirational Challenges .... Embossing
and
The Crafty Bloggers Network .... Embossing
and
Totally Gorjuss .... White on White

8 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

You do perfect WOW and this shows! It's really elegant and lovely embossing!

Darlene said...

WOW What a perfect white on white creation! What a clever idea to add the little butterflies to this hollyhock embossed background. FABULOUS!

Lisa said...

So elegant and gorgeous my friend!! The embossing looks amazing!! Love the butterflies fluttering about!! This is fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

bumblebee creations said...

gorgeous Diane!! Yes, my little package arrived safe and sound!! I can't wait to try it out...I am hoping for some crafty time this weekend!! : ) Thanks again!!! : )

Micki said...

Gorgeous card. Love the embossing and such an elegant card. LOVE it.

Debbie Adams said...

Oh wow, just loving that embossing on the white cardstock. And your butterflies are so pretty.
Also love your little dog Nellie, she is adorable. Became a follower and subscribed to emails. :D
Deborah - your new Step-sister from The Sisterhood

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, it's beautiful! I didn't really notice it was upside down wisteria until you mentioned it. It's fabulous either way! Those little butterflies are so cute. White on white cards are some of the most beautiful!

Shirley said...

Exceptionally elegant! I really like your embossed flowers with the rim and the butterflies are lovely too!