Wednesday, January 1, 2014

~~~~~~~~~~Thank YOU~~~~~~~~~

This week at Cheery Lynn Designs blog the challenge is "Thank You"
I thought it an appropriate challenge to "thank YOU" for following, leaving comments
and visiting "my" blog...I so appreciate it, very much!!



My card today is using totally Cheery Lynn Designs dies.
The card is full of shimmer...I used a glitter paper for my Thank You,
shimmery card stock for the doily die and I "painted" glitter on my flower.
 
The background  Cheery Lynn Designs die is  "French Lattice Small Frame"
it is a beautiful die I "somewhat" "purchased" with my November  "win" at CLD
thanks Cheery Lynn!!!! 
I think it is one of the most beautiful dies!!
 
 
I "popped" up the Cheery Lynn Designs "Polynesian Sails" die.
This is the one cut from the shimmery card stock, wish you could see it, as it really shimmers!!
 
On top of that I cut  the Cheery Lynn Designs big "Thank You"....
this die was won last year (I can say that now..lol) from another challenge blog.
 
The flower is Cheery Lynn Designs "Black Eyed Susan"....this flower I just love.
The center of it is so dang cute, I could make dozens of just it!!
(You will see it "reappear" in the next few days)
 
 
The leaf cluster underneath is cut from Cheery Lynn Designs "Tropical Leaves"
I just love the way the leaves "match" the petals of the flower.
 
You can purchase any of these dies from "Classy Cards 'n Such"
if she doesn't have them in stock, she can get them for you extremely quickly
and
if you use the code DIANE-10 you will receive 10% off your order!!
 
Happy New Year everyone...enjoy your day!!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Diane!!!! Happy New Year!!

Darlene said...

LOVE this card Diane! That background die is beautiful and I really like that flower and the THANK YOU die ... (looks like another purchase is in order! LOL) You are such an enabler!! LOL!
Beautiful in blue too!
Happy Hew Year!

Karen said...

Very gorgeous design, and the black eyed Susan flower looks so very beautiful with bits of glitter! I also love the different shades of blue that makes this card so fabulous! Thanks for playing along in this week's Cheery Lynn Designs challenge! - Karen

Debbie's Time Out said...

What a nice selection of dies you have used. They all look great together. Really like the pattern in the flower. Thanks for joining the Cheery Lynn challenge. Good Luck to you

Ros Crawford said...

This is so lovely ... with all beautiful dies you really don't need a silhouette!

Leslie Miller said...

The die combo is just gorgeous and the flower is especially pretty. Love the colors in it.

shulsart said...

Lovely card, Diane. Great color combination and your flower is gorgeous. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.