Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Howl At The Moon

 
The last two nights I have been "rudely" awoken by howling and singing coyotes
The first night around 3:30 and last night around 12:30.....
which put me in the mood to make this card for Halloween....
 
I cut out a "window" of sorts from black glossy card stock....
(which is totally black but has picked other colors in the photo taking)
and a howling "wolf" from my Cricut.....
the bat is from a SU punch...retired now I believe....
I added a chipboard Happy Halloween which is a Brenda Walton piece by K&Company...
A bit of wrapped twine tied off with a button and it was a rather quick card...
I "needed" quick to get my creativeness going after being gone for a few days!
 
I am entering this in the challenge at

9 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Wow!! This is really something! I love your card ... I usually get woken up by the cat ... not coyotes! Sadly my cat took off over a week ago and hasn't been seen since ... The upside is that I sleep ... the downside is that we miss her and my son especially is missing her ...

Leslie Miller said...

I can see how that would get you in the mood for a Halloween card, and this is perfect! Love that coyote die -- wow! Great card!

Selma said...

Wow, this is great. Love that wolf.

Karon said...

Such a fabulous card - love the silhouette and wonderful Halloween sentiment. TFS

Darlene said...

AWESOME! It sure looks like you find inspiration EVERYWHERE! Great job!

Karen said...

super cool!

Darnell said...

This howling coyote makes a PERFECT Halloween card, Diane!!

Lisa said...

What a perfect Howl-oween card!! I love the coyote cut!! It's fabulous!! I hear howling coyotes too sometimes. They worry me with my three outdoor cats :/

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Diane! Thanks for linking this up to the Ready-Made Embellishments Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)