Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Fall Scenery

Flourishes has a challenge up that was for World Card Making Day...
it is to show what is going on in 

"Your Corner of the World"
 
 
Here in Michigan it is all about farming right now....
the field corn, soy beans, apples and pumpkins are being harvested....
 
I did a "simple card"...but I love this piece of scenery from the Country Road Flourishes set
and my good friend has a horse farm just down the road from me,
so it seemed fitting for the challenge.
 
Since it is fall here in my neck of the woods and the leaves are turning,
I added 3 colors of Stickles to my tree.....

4 comments:

Allison Cope said...

Diane... your card is stunning! Love the rich autumn colours you used. Certainly does remind me of Michigan! Thanks for playing on with our World Card Making Day challenge over at Flourishes!

Lisa said...

This is stunning!! The color on the tree is gorgeous!! I love the scene!! What a beautiful card my friend!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Dianne said...

Gorgeous card Dianne, I love that stamp too, love the sparkly tree,fabulous background paper, thanks for sharing..

Ros Crawford said...

Lovely! I really like the scene and that sparkly tree ...