Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Today's The Day For The Prima Doll Hop

 
WOW!  Have you seen the Prima Julie Nutting Mixed Media Doll stamps?  They are ADORABLE! 
A few of us are having so much fun with them that we’ve decided to put together a 4 Part HOP and the rules are very simple.  Each Tuesday throughout the month of August we will be sharing creations made with a variety of these fabulous stamps to inspire you.  All you will need to do is HOP to each of our blogs each Tuesday in August and leave us a comment.  Be sure to include your email address because on August 30th we will EACH BE GIVING AWAY A PRIZE.  We will be sharing what our individual prize packages are on our blogs.  REMEMBER … you will need to comment EACH TUESDAY to qualify for the prize!  AND … if you share our hop info on your blog, your name will go in twice towards the prize.  WAIT THERE’S MORE!  If you become a follower/subscriber you get a THIRD CHANCE!!
So what do you say?  Ready for some fun??
 
Welcome to my blog and very first week of our 4 week hop!!
For our first week, we are doing "Spring".....
did you ever play paper dolls when you were little??
Remember all the fun you had dressing them??
Well, these dolls are just as much fun....
so addicting finding "just the right" paper for their clothes!!
 
So addicting, that I had to do not one, but two dolls...
My first doll uses the paper from the gorgeous Graphic 45
Secret Garden line.....
 
 
she has such a "secret garden" that the only way to get in
is with a key....
see her little key around her neck?
 
 
And how about that banner at the bottom...love??
 
 
I stamped her dress 3 times to get the layered look and pockets
I wanted..just so I could give her a spade...
Her seed packet has a tag that pulls out
to add something personal to....
 
 
My second girlie is a bit more "funky".....
 
 
 
check out those striped tights she has on
and her glittery sparkle shoes!!
 
She is mostly made from my scrap bin!!
Here is your hop lineup.....
 
Nellies Nest (that's me)
 
Don't forget to read the rules, leave comments, hop along
and you could win this from me.....
 
 
Thanks and see you next Tuesday!!!

33 comments:

Scrap for Joy said...

Hi Diane~ you are right, these stamps are as much fun to play with as the paper dolls we had as kids only we get to design the clothes! I love your tags...you gave them faces! Eek...how cute! It will be so much fun to see what everyone has created...have fun hopping and thanks for including me in the hop!
xoxo
Joyce

Darlene said...

WOW ... you go girl! What fabulous creations with these adorable doll stamps! LOVE all the little gardening details on your first creation and LOVE the striped tights and sparkly shoes on the 2nd ... so much to look at ... AWESOME!
Thanks so much for coming up with the idea for this PRIMA HOP FUN and sharing your amazing talent!
HUGS from OHIO
Darlene
DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

ParkNSlide said...

So creative! The wonderful details on the G45 paper doll are amazing. I love the flower trim on her hemline and shoes. The key, garden tool and seed packet are fun embellishments.

Lisa said...

Oh wow, Diane, both tags are simply stunning!! Such detail!! The banner, the hummingbird, the gorgeous papers on the first - fabulous!! The butterfly, doily and sparkle on the second - awesome!! Love them both my friend!! Thank you so much for organizing this hop and for the amazing inspiration!! Safe travels and have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Primitive Seasons said...

Diane: Love your tags, especially the first one. You blew out all the stops with that one. Thanks for organizing the hop and enjoy a well deserved rest.

Mary

Ros Crawford said...

These are fabulous Diane! ... I've yet to get one of those stamps ...

Edilza Teixeira Scrap e Artes said...

Oi Diane

Parabéns pelo seu trabalho maravilhosI!! Amo esses selos. Obrigada por compartilhar conosco essa belíssima ideia. Já visitei o blog da Darlene, Mary, e Lisa e deixei um comentário.

BLOG:
http://edilzateixeira.blogspot.com.br/

EMAIL:
edilzateixeirasccrap@gmail.com

Beijos

Createology said...

This is a totally fun hop and I am enjoying seeing all the Prima paper dolls dressed for Spring. Your little Secret Garden Gal is very sweet with her key and pockets and garden theme. The next doll had me at glittery sparkling shoes. Fabulous. Thank you very much. Creative Hearts are Happy Hearts...

Createology said...

Now I am following your blog as I like your creative style. Happy Creative Hearts...

maria f. said...

Love the legs on that cutie pie. She must be a soccer player ;) Just love your pairing of her with the Secret Garden.

Karon said...

These tags are so pretty - love all the colours and how different the two tags are. TFS and I'm a new follower.

karon(dot)hughes(at)gmail(dot)com

Mary Ann said...

WOW!Beautiful tags,Love the doll stamps!!!

SiskiyouSue said...

These girls are awesome! Love your card.

Joanie said...

I love "The Secret Garden". She's lovely and has a few surprises you pointed out!

Alvina said...

OMG! Those stamps are gorgeous and your tags are beautiful, thanks for sharing.

alvinadiaz@msn.com

Gretchen Wilson said...

Diane so good to get back to see what you are doing. I just loved playing with paper dolls as a little girl and I guess she still is inside trying to get out. You have really made them pop. It was great seeing you again a few weeks ago. I'll be looking forward to next Tue.

Sherrie K. said...

Wow....love the tags! The Prima paper dolls are absolutely awesome! I love your details and your work is fabulous! TFS!!!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Davi said...

Very pretty creations! I love your garden one and the rainy one is darling ;)

Enderby said...

Wow, your talent is so awesome. I love your work. Thanks for sharing. I can not wait for next week.

Debbie Peysen
deb.peysen@suddenlink.net

a new follower

Indy's Designs said...

Love these stamps! Especially loving those striped legs!

Crafty Moni said...

Thanks for all the inspiration! Your tags are so cute! I really want these stamps now:)lol.

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Crafty Moni said...

I am a new follower and would love if you stopped by my blog and followed me too:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Mulberry Mindy said...

Wow, Diane. Your tags are marvelous! I love all the little details on each one, the hummingbird and garden tools, tights and sparkly shoes. I suffered through my day at Jury Duty, but now that it is over I can enjoy "the Hop!" Thanks for organizing it, I am so thankful to be included in it. Have a great trip, and relax.
Mindy

http://mulberrymindy.blogspot.com

MiamiKel said...

Oh you have just melted my heart with these! I'm so nostalgic of my childhood days with the wonderment of your creations here - love the paper choice, the details, colors - super fabulous!

Linda said...

I love your tags! Really great blog hop. I'm enjoying each stop and seeing the wonderful creations with these adorable stamps! My email address is:
LSmithRN62@yahoo.com

Debbie K. said...

So cute, Diane! Love the little banner on the bottom of the tag. Clever!
DebbieK
d kaste at wi dot rr dot com

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh these are so cute! I love your tags, I just picked up a bunch of these dolls and they are so big, thanks for the inspiration.

~ Jo ~ said...

Diane wow are these awesome!!!! Love the inspiration you have provided with your beautiful projects!

Hugs,
Jo
♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

Joann6274 at gmail dot com

Ellen R said...

Your tags are so cute!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

How fabulous are these little tags. love them. I am a new follower - ajscreativeenergy@yahoo.com

Kathy Salido said...

I am so loving this hop and enjoying all the beautiful projects. Love how you gave your dolls eyes!!
salido99@msn.com

Shelly Schmidt said...

Loving these tags- and the paper piecing. I love the seed packets- and the eyes you added are great. I am a new follower, a friend of Darlene : )
Shellymc2 at Comcast.net

Anonymous said...

I don't know which of the lovely ladies I like best. The details that you added are fab.
Carol b
Cburnsstar@ aol.com