Thursday, August 15, 2013

Sunflower Fun

Here is my post up on the Classy Cards 'n Such blog.....
and a reminder you can save 10% on any order
during my design months of August and September!!
Just use the link on my top right side bar and
type in the code DIANE-10 at checkout!!
I would love/appreciate you going to the blog and leaving me some "love"!
 
Hi There, it's Diane here today  on the Classy Cards 'n Such blog
to share with you this gorgeous Sunflower card.
I love all the wonderful selection of dies we can choose to create with, don't you?
For todays project I made a 6 x 6 card, yes it's a big one, but I wanted to
showcase those gorgeous Cheery Lynn Designs Sunflowers.
As I mentioned in another post, I LOVE the Twinkling H2Os, and that is
what I colored my Sunflowers with using the "Autumn Brilliance" set.
The H2Os give such a pretty shimmery look to the petals..
Behind the flowers you see a Cheery Lynn Designs "Fanciful Flourish" 

this is one of those dies you will use over and over again.
The background vintage barn board paper is from the 6 x 6 paper pad
by Simple Stories called "Vintage Bliss"
and see the little "Sunshine" bingo card?
It's from the same paper pad!
Here is a close up of the flowers, I wanted you  to see how gorgeous the centers cut!!

A few other items I used in creating my card are:
Empty Spritzer Bottle (you need this to "spritz your H2Os)
Scor-Tape

I am entering this in the challenge at Papercraft Star
Thanks for looking and I will "see you" soon!!

11 comments:

Mihaela said...

Hi Diane!
You have created so beautiful sunflowers. And I also love that paper from background!!!

Darlene said...

FANTASTIC Diane! LOVE those 'twinkling' flowers and your ribbon/background are perfect for this Fall feeling creation! Well done my friend!

Dianne said...

Hello Diane boy I've missed so much, all the tags are beautiful with those lovely dolls, the wreath card is beautiful and those august lilies are stunning,the sunflowers are stunning and the background and that ribbon, fantastic, I'm trying to get caught up on all I missed, thanks for sharing..

Lisa said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!! The flowers look amazing!! I love the faux wood paper and the gorgeous ribbon!! What a fabulous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Createology said...

I love Sunflowers as they are total Smile flowers. Your colors and details are perfection. Summer Sunshine Smiles...

Ros Crawford said...

Oh my! Wow! This is so gorgeous!!!! I love it Diane ... Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Papercraft Star!

Crafty Moni said...

Your card is so pretty! Love the paper and colors you used:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Leslie Miller said...

I really have to get my Twinks out again. This looks sooooo nice! Love the sunflowers on the barnwood background. So countrified and cute!

Heather Rogers said...

Stunning! Love those pretty sunflowers and little bingo card. :)

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

This is gorgeous! Love the wood grain paper too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Papercraft Star.

Deanne :)

Sleepy Stamper said...

Beautiful card! The ribbon is perfect paired with those amazing sun flowers. Thank you for sharing this with us over at the Papercraft Star.

Anitra