Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Candy Canes

If you are looking for the Prima doll hop
week one is HERE
and
week two is HERE 
don't forget you need to leave a comment on all 4 weeks to be eligible to win!!
 
Hello All,
I am back from vacation and I can't say I am well rested
but I can say I came back inspired to be creative...
which I needed badly!!
 
I have several challenges I want to participate in this week
and one is the challenge at "Festive Fridays" to use the element
shown below..."candy canes"
 
 
and also the challenge at Stampendous to use House Mouse
 
I won this sweet little House Mouse stamp a few years ago
so pulled it out for this challenge....
I kept it rather simple as I thought the image was enough to focus on...
 
I am super excited as thanks to my friend "Dar" she suggested I purchase
a photo tent for my pictures, and it will be here on Monday (hopefully)
and I am looking forward to much better pictures!!!!
 
Products used in this card are:
SU real red cardstock
Stampabilities House Mouse Sweet Tooth
Stickles Crystal Ice
and a "free" Merry chipboard

13 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Hello! So glad you have had a good vacation ... We all need that rest ... You mouse card is fabulous!! I love the glitter ... so sweet! I'm looking forward to seeing more creations soon ... Hugs my friend!

Darlene said...

OMG this is SO CUTE Diane! LOVE the added sparkle on the candy canes. And, you are very welcome ... always glad to be the 'enabler' ... LOL! Unlike yourself (who introduced me to these Prima dolls??? teehee)
Have a great day and hope to see you in October ... trying to make the arrangements with the other gals now.
HUGS from OHIO!

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute card! Love the red/white combo especially the polka dots! The mouse image is so darn sweet!Love it!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Totally Sweet!! I'm glad you had a wonderful vacation!!!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, how stinkin' adorable is this!! The sparkle on the candy canes looks amazing!! Those little guys are too cute!! And I love all the polka dots!! This is fabulous my friend!! Glad you are back from your vacation - you've been missed!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Crafty Moni said...

Super cute:) Love all the sparkle on the candy cane.

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L .

Createology said...

Vacation and recharged and ready to create. This House Mouse Candy Cane card is uber cute. Working ahead to the holidays is very smart. Creative Happy Hearts...

Ardyth said...

Oh my, they're going to make themselves sick! (can you tell I'm a mother? Lol!) This is a really sweet Christmas card - I love all the sparkle! Thank you so much for joining us at Festive Friday!

yyam said...

Awwww....this is soooooo cute!

Geri said...

I love these little 'house mouse' critters...I have another candy cane one, but I used it on our 'sweet' challenge. Love how delicious you've made these look. And...I know the red and white is kind of obvious for a candy cane challenge, but it looks so pretty here! Thanks so much for joining us with this adorable creation at Festive Friday!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, so cute! Sparkle and polka dots -- it just doesn't get better. I'm looking forward to seeing how your new photo tent works for you.

Janelle Stollfus said...

Leslie is so right! The glitter in the canes and button bring out the festive image so wonderfully! It's a cheery addition to the Stampendous Challenge gallery for August.

I'm sure you have had time to try out your new tent, so I'm off to go see some of your recent posts!

Stampendous said...

Super cute!! I think they're going to end up shocking the dentist with their glittery teeth!