Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Color Challenge at City Crafters

This week at "City Crafter" the challenge is a color challenge by Ros
Yesterday I spent the entire day in my gardens....
 
It was the most perfect day....
the temp was warm, it was breezey and the sun was in and out
making it not so hot...
 
 
when I first went out and stepped into my "Gator" "garage", I noticed one one of the baby
robins had fallen out of it's nest, so I picked it up and placed the little cutie pie back in...
then, while working I was serenated all day long with bird song...
it's amazing what you can hear and see if you pay attention...
I saw a bluebird land on a nearby branch, a family of ducks in the creek....
and heard my stepson's rooster crow....
and a farm a few roads over peacocks "scream" in the way that only peacocks can!!
It was a beautiful day to enjoy nature, making one glad to just be alive.....
of course there was also the bunny watching me planting my veggie garden ....
the little stinker has been out daily, just licking his lips I am sure....
so, my project for this challenge is some of what I saw and heard yesterday.....
Here is what I had orignally thought to do....
 
 
have you seen these dies yet?
they are by Sizzix...
I found mine at Hobbylobby, and with the 40% off coupon, how could I pass it up!!
But not enough time to put one together.....
 
Items used for my card are:
Impression Obsession Bunny dies
Memory Box Summer Border Die
Cardstock SU Baja Breeeze

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Bunnies frolicking in the flowers...what a perfect spring/summer card!! The colors are so pretty!! I just love this...it's a happy card!! Your new die looks fabulous...I can't wait to see the flowers!! I'll have to look for it on my next trip to HL!! I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

Sounds like a blissful day ... I love to just 'listen' ... I hope your baby robin stays put now!
Your card is lovely ... you really rocked those colours and created a beautiful little scene ... Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB! Have another lovely day

Jill Norwood said...

Beautiful card! I love the bunnies on it and the ribbon! Birds are so fun to watch and listen to. My favorite are the humming birds....:)

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic day Diane!!! Your card and the little scene is adorable!!! I can't wait to see you use this die...looks like something I need lol!! So glad you joined us this week at CCCB :-)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Pretty card!!!! - it's FUN to have you joining us this week at CCCB!
That flower die looks fun, SOLD! LOL!

Dianne said...

Oh how nice all my cousins were visiting you, and a sweet rabbit , the inspiration made you create a wonderful card. have a wonderful weekend..

AppleApricot Wen said...

Hi Diane, LOVE your card, it's so cute and gorgeous! Your day sounds like a wonderful one. There's so much beauty and pleasure in nature, isn't it. Thank you for joining us again at CCCB this week. Hugs and happy day, Wendy

Dianne said...

Lovely day in your garden, such a sweet card, i have seen those die cuts around blog land they are gorgeous, can't wait to see what you do with yours, I see you gone:( hope to see you soon you are missed..