Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Believe In Magic MFT Pure Innocence

This sweet little stamp is the first one of the My Favorite Things Pure Innocence
stamps I purchased.....
like I mentioned in the post below she just reminded me of one of my little granddaughters
the name of this one is "Believe In Magic"
 
 
I reallly fussed with her, cutting her dress top with glitter paper
added a tulle skirt and fussy cut her out....
 
 
the flower is one I love...it is a My Favorite Things die Royal Rose...
I had seen a rose like this on one of the MFT Design Teams blog
and she "enabled" me to buy not one, but two of the rose dies...
a bit of "girlie" lace was added to finish....
 
I  am entering this in the contest to be a month long guest designer at 
believe in  magic
 and
 "wish me luck"!!!!

3 comments:

Danni said...

This is just so darling and pretty! Fabulous card!!

Lisa said...

Oh, I love that image!! She is so sweet!! I love her tulle skirt!! The papers are beautiful and the flower is gorgeous!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

Another beauty! Even got my toes crossed!