Thursday, November 15, 2012

Flourishes Be Progressive Challenge

This week to kick off their new release, Flourishes is having a
 

Using the sketch provided is step 1
monochromatic is step 2
A splash of Decorative paper is step 3
and add sparkle is step 4
 
 
I used Flourishes Forest of Trees and the sentiment is from Orchid...
all cardstock is SU and my bit of designer paper is my pink cardinal....
I am sending this card to my Aunt that was just put into a nursing home
as it was such a hard decision for her, but do to chronic pain
she didn't have a choice....
I hope it will cheer her up!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! The design is gorgeous!! I love the pretty tree and the bird!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

ChristineCreations said...

What a lovely clean design. Sure to be a very kind encouragment for you Aunt.

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Flourishes!

Ros Crawford said...

I'm sure it will cheer her up ... It's gorgeous!! Many thanks for your wishes for my little cat ...

Stacy Morgan said...

Clever design with the tree and the jewels. This is very sweet. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Progressive Challenge this week.