Sunday, October 7, 2012

Scene It Challenge

This is the card I made for the "Scene It" challenge at Ellen Hutson's
 

I made my Halloween card by inking a background....
it doesn't show, but I have metallic ink on the "sky" and the "moon"....
the house is a die by Memory Box called "country house".....
I think it made a great "haunted house".....
the witch and black cat are Martha Stewart punches....
the tree is from a teressa collins cricut cartridge.....
I have one more card to post today for the challenges at Ellens.....

2 comments:

Kittie said...

Diane, I think it is genious that you used the Country House for a haunted house. Your card is precious. Thanks for paying in the scene it challenge.

Lisa said...

I just love the scene you've created!! The witch is so fun!! What a great Halloween card!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts