Monday, August 13, 2012

Be A Square CFC65

I made my fall "square" card for the challenge at CAS-ual Fridays...
"make a square card"....

I made my square card base 4 1/2 x 4 1/2
my maple leaves were cut from scrap (yeah) using my
QuiKutz...remember those?
It was my first "die cutter" I bought....
I scored my bottom section of my card into square on my ScorPal'
and used a Cuttlebug Folder for the top....
a clean and simple card!!
The cardstock is SU "Crushed Curry"....
I find myself using colored CS lately which is a good thing as I have lots of it!
Scroll on down to see my other post today with my Halloween card....

8 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Wow! This is fabulous ... I love those leaves and your embossing is brilliant!

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Diane!! I love the beautiful leaves and the embossing is fabulous!! Even though it's a Fall card, and I'm not ready for summer to be over, I love it!! ;)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Anonymous said...

Love all the amazing texture that's going on in this beautiful Fall card, Diane!
Thanks so much for playing with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays :D

Beate said...

Oh....what a fun card. Love your embossed zigzag border and squares.
Hugs and smiles

Sasha said...

Such a lovely card. I love your pretty maple leaves and great embossing, too x

Lisa A. said...

Love all the patterned leaves...it IS almost that time again...what a lovely card!! Thanks so much for being a part of the challenge this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

Cindy Haffner said...

I love those leaves, FABULOUS!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Those leaves look almost real!! I love the designer papers that you chose for this project - awesome! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! We're so glad you did!