Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Little Busy ~ A Lot Distracted!!

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, but have been so busy....
trying to save my flower gardens from burning up with NO rain....
Have been cleaning out a bedroom I use for storage....
it has kept me way too busy....
I have been listing alot of "stuff" on Ebay....
sewing things....vintage linens and etc.....
if you are interested my Ebay name is MILLRUNCREEK....

 I love to work with linens in my sewing, but am way overstocked!

Am sharing a picture of  my "first born"....
my first squash of the year...heehee...
but I am so proud of them and "happy" the woodchucks didn't eat them
like they did my tomatos and my lettuce and my cucumbers....

also a vase of flowers I picked....
my Annabelle Hydrangeas.....which the kitties are enjoying...

and Mr Snapping Turtle meandering down the "almost" dried up creek...so sad!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

All of our plants and grass are burning up, too. We haven't had rain in ages...we're over 10" below normal rainfall. Grass everywhere is brown and dead. And it's still June!! But oh my, your veggies look soooo yummy!! There is nothing like fresh veggies. I plant tomatoes and green and red peppers in deck pots and they are doing well. Your Hydrangeas are gorgeous!! And so are your sweet kitties :) Hope you are having a great week!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

I guess that's the story of summer in a lot of places. Here I just wish we'd have some sun. It's not cold, but it doesn't feel much like summer.

Kelly said...

You take the most beautiful pictures! I hope you were able to keep your garden from buring up from the draught, your flowers are gorgeous but I didn't realize you also had a veggie garden. How impressive!