Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Joan's Gardens Challenge #18

Since I haven't been around for awhile....
and since I wanted to mention (and remind you)....
that tomorrow I am participating in a blog hop  at Joan's Gardens....
and the prize is AMAZING.....
 I thought I would post a project I did for Joan's Gardens Challenge #18....
challenge is:
 garden theme ~ sentiment ~ flower and use flower soft or micro beads for the center ~
and last, an embossed background.....
I decided to make a "shower card"...for a baby or a wedding.....
I cut a watering can with my Cricut....
made a flower from my newest Tim Holtz Alterations die "Tattered Flower Garland"
(purchased from Joan's Gardens).....
I used Flower Soft "Raspberry Fizz for the center.....
my embossed background is one of my very newest from Sizzix...
the sentiment is from SU, as well as the cardstock base.....ink is Old Olive
the watering can paper is from the new Dear Lizzy called "Neapolitan"
I also want to share a few of my beautiful garden photos.....
Click on photos for the full affect!!


it's blooming its little head off...


 

thanks for coming by!!!

4 comments:

Primitive Seasons said...

Oh you have sooooo many flowers and plants blooming. Looks beautiful. Wish I had as much land as you do. I'd go nuts. Just gorgeous Diane!

Mary

Joan Fricker said...

we need to take a ride to see your beautiful flowers. maybe this weekend????
I need to get pictures taken of mine too. I just love this time of year.

Beautiful card!
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Lisa said...

Your card is gorgeous, Diane!! I love the watering can and beautiful flower!! And oh my gosh, your garden is stunning!! The flowers are so amazing!! It looks peaceful and welcoming...love, love it :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Unknown said...

Oh my I loved the cards and the photos of your fabulous garden blooms. A treat for the eyes this morning.
thanks
Rita