Saturday, May 19, 2012

Getting Punchy





This week at CAS-UAL Fridays the challenge is to use a punch or die.......
and to keep it Clean & Simple.....
I used my SU markers to color a cute SU stamp set "Silhoutte Sentiments'....
I punched my flowers from a Martha Stewart punch....
added some of my favorite ribbon...gingham...how I LOVE that stuff....
there you have it...my clean and simple card.....

Showing a few more of my garden photos.....
the Iris are almost on their way out...
wondering what will pop out next...
enjoy..thank you!!





8 comments:

Canonbury creations said...

What a fabulous card I love the flowers and that gorgeous ribbon! Your flower gardens are stunning :)
Val x

Ros said...

This is a stunning card ... just love the CAS style and the colours ... lovely photos too!

Lisa said...

Oh wow, Diane, this card is stunning!! I absolutely love those flowers!! How creative adding the punched flowers on top of the stamped images!! Just gorgeous...as is your incredible garden!! Your flowers are amazing...I'm jealous!! :) I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jenny said...

I love the pretty flowers punched from patterned paper, a fab CAS design :0)
So glad you joined us this week at CASual Fridays :0)
Jenny x

Chanray said...

stunning! I love the flowers!

JJ Bolton said...

Your flowers (paper and real) are fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Stunning flowers, love it :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Suzanne said...

Stunning flowers! Perfect with that ribbon. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!