Thursday, April 26, 2012

Butterfly Butterfly ~

This week the challenge at Joan's Gardens is butterflies~Scallops or Lattice~yellow or gold, and pattern paper background....
I had fun making my butterflies....I stamped with Versamark on Vellum cardstock, embossed with a white embossing powder.....
the half butterfly is a new stamp from Technique Tuesday called "Take Flight".....
the bigger butterfly is from an old stamp I have had "forever"!
My flowers are still wet with stickles, they will look  better (I hope) when dry...
I used the Sizzix 3D die for them...
for my scallops I used two new products I just received from Joan last week.....
Spellbinders Classic Edges One and JustRite Classic Lace Edges One.....
I also wanted to mention some exciting news......
I entered Joan's challenge for a spot for a guest designer for a blog hop on May 15th....
and guess what.....I MADE it.....
I can hardly wait to see what we will be creating.....

6 comments:

Pssequimages said...

Diane, this is absolutely wonderful! I love the Vellum treatment, and thank you for the inspiration--I'd almost forgotten that!

Trace4J said...

Oh sweet. I love the butterflies.
Great job Friend
Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Ros said...

Diane this is so beautiful!! Makes me smile just to look at it!

Glenda said...

This is wonderful! I'd forgotten how happy yellow makes me feel! Love your butterflies, thanks for the inspiration. I must do these!

Lisa said...

Oh, how beautiful, Diane!! I love the gorgeous butterflies and flowers!! What a stunning card!! :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Anonymous said...

Love your garden & your card designs, beautiful, thanks. Liz