Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Fairy Dust

I made this simple and cute card for my granddaughter Kendall's birthday...
I used this darling image "Pure Innocence" from "My Favorite Things"....
for some reason it just reminds me of her......
I think I need a few more of these stamps for other grandchildren.....
the wand, her waist, wings and shoes are all glittered...hard to see I know....
just  a quick post....as I have to now make her a "Barbie" cake...
which terrifies me it won't turn out...wish me luck!!

3 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

what a sweet image for a sweet granddaughters card!

Debbles Dabbles said...

I have this stmap....she is a sweety. Just went to a wedding with that had these colours. So fresh and crisp...love it!

http://debblesdabbles.blogspot.com.au/2011/09/triplicate-trials-tuesday-challenge-9.html

Mona Pendleton said...

What an adorable card! Great job coloring that sweet image and I love the pretty flower! :) TFS