Monday, January 30, 2012

Love Is In The Air & You've Got Mail

Edited to add..my card was featured on the Creative blog HERE
 I love Valentines Day....
it is one of my favorite times of the year....
I love hearts and flowers.....
but I tell my hubby I want card making supplies....
real Romantic aren't I....LOL....
I try to fit in as many challenges a week as I can....
I really enjoy doing them.....

the challenge is "Love Is In The Air at the Shabby Tea Room....
and You've got mail at City Crafters
....perfect...
My card actually turned out a lot different then I had originally planned....
I ended up "turning" it on its side...I liked it that way....
I made the "pocket" with the Sizzix die "card/petal".....
see my tiny little envelope in the pocket??
I cut it out with a Quikutz...and stamped the postmark on it...
I love how it turned out, but wish you could see it "in person"......
I am also entering this into
Create For Cards...at least 6 hearts

19 comments:

Mickey's Craft World said...

WOW...YOUR PROJECT IS GORGEOUS!!

MICKEY

Carol's Creations said...

Amazing! Stunning! Beautiful! Love it!

maddyrose said...

Absolutely beautiful. One of the prettiest cards I've ever seen.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh just BEAUTIFUL!!~

Christine said...

This is so beautiful! I love all the hearts overflowing from the card pocket...simply genius! The mini envelope is adorable, too! Thanks for the inspiration!

Ros said...

Stunning ... what a lovely pocket of hearts with that little envelope peeking out ... many thanks for playing along at CCCB

Stella said...

I think I see a winner; this is breathtaking. Love the glittered hearts!

Lisa said...

Wow, this is stunning!! I love the pocket of hearts!! The doily is so pretty and the stick pin is beautiful!! This is absolutely gorgeous!! Love, love, love it!! :D

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

papertrails leaver said...

love your valentine card filled with lots of love indeed! :-) Amy

Melissa Bove said...

Just gorgeous!! Love your design!! So very pretty!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

Hugs...
Melissa

Lisa Watson said...

This is GORGEOUS!!!! I love the pocket you created!!! Saw you on the create blog.

Anne said...

Wooo!!! Sooooo very pretty - I love how elegant and feminine it is, and sooo chic! :o) xx

Maria said...

Simply GORGEOUS!!!

Unknown said...

I love your Valentine filled with hearts! Very pretty!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is so pretty, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

jacirascrap said...

Adorável seu cartão cheio de corações!! E o pequeno envelope ao centro, é um charme!!

Unknown said...

Your card is so pretty. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

cnelson said...

So FABULOUS! LOVE EVERYTHING about this! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CCCB!

OriBella said...

Piękna kartka!:) Beautiful card!:)