Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Little One

It's so hard to believe it's already November.....it will be Christmas before we know it!
And the time changes this weekend....ugh...this is the one (fall back) I can't stand....
Well...onto my "creation"
I made this card for my grandson's first birthday which was Oct 29th.....
I used my Cricut cartridge "Birthday Bash"....
love this cartridge for cards for the kiddos...
it has a ton of layering to cut out....but well worth it......
that's it for today!!!!

5 comments:

Trace4J said...

Happy First Birthday to your little grandson. Beautiful cards Dianne!
Hugs Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

maddyrose said...

The card is adorable. I'm sure his mom is putting it away in a safe place. It's a wonderful keepsake.

Art From The heart said...

What a sweet card and well worth the time.
Hugs

Art From The heart said...

What a sweet card and well worth the time.
Hugs

Stella said...

Such a grogeous and precious keepsake. I know for sure your grandson and his parents will love it!