Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Screen Door

Good "Sunday" morning!  I mentioned in a few posts back that I had made a trip to Joans Gardens in Indiana and came back with a "haul".....one of the many things I purchased was this screen door die......can you just see the possibilities with this door....all the holidays, occassions...soooooo many things to do with it.....I can emboss the door itself.....ink it up for a distressed look.....hang a wreath on it, or a banner.....fun~fun~fun..........you will be seeing a few more of my creations with this die this week......its a die...well, to "die" for...lol!

I used my CB embossing folder that looks like weathered wood...the pail of tulips is from a stamp set I "won" from Flourishes...it was just a practice with my Copics and  I decided to put it to good use with the screen door....isn't it just the cutest???

5 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh Diane, how adorable!!! I love the screen door--it's brilliant and so homey!! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend, my friend.
XO
Cindy

Janna said...

Diane I love this die!!! You gotta love an old fashioned screen door! The way they always "bang" when they close! What company makes this die? Your card is really super cute, love it!

Barb said...

Wow, That door is so cool! I just got a Sizzix Big Shot a few weeks ago... tell me if you get a chance who makes this die. Blessings~barb

Deb said...

Love the screen door Diane, what a fabulous find, so versatile! Great card as always! Deb

Kelly said...

How adorable...hummmm...I just may have to go shopping!