Friday, April 15, 2011

Flourishes Spring Has Sprung Challenge

I made this card by the seat of pants so to say...the challenge closes in 34 minutes.....I just got back from the dance recital and decided to do this Flourishes Spring Has Sprung Challenge.....I used an Easter stamp set I purchased from Flourishes last year called Easter Baskets.....love it!  The challenge was to use green grass~robins egg blue and daffodil,,,I first stamped a chocolate bunny and then masked him off and then stamped two more...so the bunnies you see in the basket are all one piece....and here I am again using gingham ribbon...I have to confess, I just bought 8 new Spring colors of gingham ribbon!

8 comments:

Deb said...

Love it Diane and I am in awe that you made it a half hour before the challenge closed, it would have taken me days! Great work and love the gingham! Deb

Dawn B. said...

You did a terrific job on this challenge. I LOVE the way you used this set.. What a terrific Easter card..Thanks for joining us at Flourishes.

Leslie Miller said...

Hurray! You made it just in time! Absolutely perfect colors and a super cute Easter card. I love the blue gingham!

Julie Koerber said...

Way to be a buzzer beater and get this cutie patootie card in just in time! I really love the way you added the "Easter grass" to your basket to add all that fabulous dimension! :-)

ChristineCreations said...

How awesome! I love how you've used the colors, and the Easter grass is just fantastic

Curt in Indy said...

If all of my cards that I did by the seat of my pants came out as incredible as yours did, I'd be doing all of mine by the seat of my pants. This has to be one of my favs of your cards. "Eggcellent" job! Best, Curt

Kelly said...

Oh my Diane, this is adorable. I love how you popped the bunnies.

peggy gatto said...

this is so fresh!!!