Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Here Comes Santa Claus~Here Comes Santa Claus Part Two & A Card


 First up is my card I made for Curt.......the trees have bits of shimmery glitter in them......hope he doesn't see the card until it arrives...the stamp is a Hero Arts from awhile back!  Love the paper with the little houses, its from Basic Grey!  Now on to Santa!


Next up is my grandson Caiden .....he is 9 and a math whiz in school....he is in the 4th grade and is doing 8th grade math...Santa has gotten wind of that and has given him a series of 3 digit numbers to add and subtract quickly.....I think even Santa was amazed at the quick and accurate answer!

Then along comes Sophie...she is 8 and is a pitcher on a girls softball team...she is quite the little pitcher and she and Santa are having a discussion about that!

Next is Dylan at 12...even at 12 he is noway shy about telling Santa what he wants...Santa has mentioned bringing him a girlfriend.....I think Santa and I need to have a little talk!

Last (for today) is Stella...another of our 4 year olds (Sophie is her sister).....she is having a great time talking to Santa...and she was one that as she was opening gifts...she would scream out "OMG"..just what I wanted....she caused a lot of laughter!!!
Hope you are enjoying this as much as I am......love how the kids make it so fun!!  Will be back tomorrow with more projects and more "kids"!!!

No comments: