Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Flourishes Winter White Challenge and More!!

I haven't had much time to be creative lately....but it's snowing like crazy here...has been for days...so when I saw the Flourishes Winter White Challenge...I said...why not?.........now I have to admit this is not at all what I had planned to do, but I think I will do my original idea a bit later......I just received this TH EB folder in my countdown to Christmas gifts, so out "he" came.......the bunny is actually a Flourishes Easter stamp that was with a little chick, but I taped the chick off and made a "Snow Bunny"......pretty much all white......click on the card for better detail...I used stickles all around the sentiment and onthe bunny........next are a few more of  my "scrap" tags.....

Now to the countdown to Christmas day 6 and 7....the white spray mist was day 6 and the acrylic little mini album was day 7...now won't these be fun to use after the holidays!!!!  




The next picture is of 3 of my kitties trying to snuggle up and keep warm....the one on the pillow...well that is her pillow she sleeps on all the time...the other two are sleeping somewhat on an old chenille spread I put down for them.....spoiled babies!!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could snuggle up right with those kitties...they look so cozy!

Parsley said...

I was going to comment how much I enjoyed seeing your creations...but those kitties....they stole the show and my heart.

dpkennedy said...

What a sweet scene! Love the embossed snowman! Thanks for playing with Flourishes!

ChristineCreations said...

Love the FLLC Easter bunny all decked out in winter white! Sweet card!

stampinfrog said...

Hi Diane! Your all white card is gorgeous and Love the pic of the kittens!They look like they are so comfy! Thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog and I think I am almost OK!I am getting there!!!
Hugs,Connie

Michele Kovack said...

Love the white on white card! Very pretty!

Stacy Morgan said...

Your winterwhite card is cute, I like the textured snowman. The kittys are so sweet sleeping....

Leslie Miller said...

So much adorable in one post! That is some wonderful creativity using the Easter bunny as a snow bunny. I love it! Very cute card! And those kitties... my heart melts. Sweet!

*Linda said...

I enjoy seeing all of your crafts, I love your talent!! Great picture of the kitties!

Mine have their favorite spots too, and there are "tassles" if you are in the wrong spot :) Colby is pretty particular! He is the most affectionate one of the bunch though, as he will climb on all of our laps. Jade just loves to "talk' to us and get her daily brushing (she's become a little poof ball)! Thanks again for my babies, don't know what I'd do without them!

Curt in Indy said...

Love that embossing folder and how you did the scarf! Those tags are so perfect. Each so different and beautiful! And for the photo. . ."Not a creature was stirring, not even a cat." LOL Such a sweet picture. Best, Curt

Carolyn King said...

beautiful white card....lovely! And those scrappy tags are fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cute kitties too!