Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Pink~Pink~Pink

Birds are singing~grass is starting to "green up" ~ and I am thinking "pink"!!!  I have been working my...well...you know what off....in my creative room.....I can see light at the end of the tunnel...still lots to do, as I can't spend every minute in there....so I took a fun break to create......  if you go HERE to Paper Hugs and Stamped Kisses you will find some fun color challenges.....hurry though, you only have until midnight tonight to enter.....that being said...here is my card for the PINK challenge.......simple...but I loved how it turned out.....the inside is done as well, and there is a matching envelope......told you I was into making flowers this week ...I promise to stamp next week!
The flower tutorial  is from HERE  ....go and have a look, you will be glad you did.....her flowers are gorgeous!!

4 comments:

stampinfrog said...

Beautiful card Diane!Love the flower!
Hugs,Connie

Kelly said...

It's a toss up between this on and the orange one as to which is my favorite. Love the paper you used.

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous Diane!! I love how the flower looks so soft!! I love the pink papers too!! :) HUGS

Kim Mraz said...

I love the bling...very pretty card!