Thursday, December 24, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Christmas Eve...my favorite...candle light church services....finger foods.... the anticipation of Santa's arrival.... the reason.....the birth of a very special baby.....celebrating "His" birth....family....baked goods....friends.....thoughts of loved ones....really...what could be any better!!


A few things to share today.....we had our family Christmas on the 20th.....it was a wonderful chaotic day.....good food and good times!  Thought I would share a few pictures of the chaos...loved every second of it!





Also received this wonderful card from my friend "Curt"....have to share it...was so happy he was so thoughtful to send me one of his creations...thank you so much Curt!!!

Merry Christmas everyone....have a safe and happy holiday!!

1 comment:

Curt in Indy said...

I am more than honored to be included in this beautiful post of yours. I came by to wish you and your family the very Merriest of Christmases and all the best in the coming New Year! Curt