Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!


I love Thanksgiving~it's one of my favorite family holidays...and here I am spending it alone with my hubby...we have a big family, too...5 grown children between us and 15 grandchildren!!    I made this apron with all that thanksgiving cooking in mind!   I kept it simple as I wanted the background to show as much as possible.  It's a great Holiday, time for family and friends to come together and enjoy company and conversation...it's always a "relaxing" day to me...I know there is all that cooking, but it is fun and not so involved as Christmas.  I have a small list below of 5 things I am thankful for...there's plenty more...but these are my favorites and in no particular order!
1.  I am thankful for my "family"...and that we are all healthy!
2.  I am thankful that my Mom whom is 82 is still here with us and is in sound mind and full of life!
3.  I am thankful for living in a country where we have choices and freedom!
4.  I am thankful for, and to all those that are serving our country to keep it free and to all those that have served before for the same goal..FREEDOM!
5.  I am thankful for a power high above that we can honor and pray to......Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

As ALWAYS this is an awesome creation! I just love coming to your blog, I always leave with a smile! Have a great Thanksgiving!
Big Hugz
Kelly :)