Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Top Dog Altered Chipboard Book and the Many Faces of Nellie

I love making these little chipboard books, I am displaying them in a basket on my coffee table...fun for my "guests" to look through.......this one is probably not as detailed as my last one, but It turned out pretty good, all the same!
I used a chipboard "house" I purchased for $1 at our local craft store.....as soon as I saw it I thought "A doghouse for Nellie"!  All the doggie pictures are of "Nellie" even though it looks like different dogs. she is a Goldendoodle and does not shed, so they are her "looks" in-between her various trips to the groomer!  She is just the best, I love her so much!

2 comments:

Primitive Seasons said...

Love the doggie book. So cute!


Mary
www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com

Curt in Indy said...

Wow! You're not kidding about the many faces! Gosh. . .so adorable! This is really a great project! Best, Curt