Friday, September 25, 2009

Glitzy Snowflakes~caardvarks Sketchfest Friday!


I finally had time to "finish" my card for caardvarks sketchfest Friday.....I did this monchromatic card in mostly white and pink with a bit of silver thrown in.  I just discovered Stampin'Up's "shimmery white" cardstock....I am ordering more!  It's a bit heavier then the whisper white and has this "shimmer" on both sides (I have a close up so you can see it)...I was very impressed with it...so pretty!  The rest is pretty simple, I punched 3 round circles and "popped" them up with dimensionals, punched 3 "glitzy snowflakes, mounted them on my circles also with dimensionals.  the background is an embossing folder...I tied 2 strands of silver cord from Stampin Up around the base, and stamped a sentiment which is from the SU hostess set "holiday Best", it has a little bird onit that Ijust cut off......thats about it!  Only one day of sketchfest.....and I will have done all seven!!



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card. Those colours are just stunning.

SmilynStef said...

I'm all about the glitzy snowflakes ... wonderful sketch design.

Unknown said...

Such a lovely Winter card!

bumblebee creations said...

gorgeous card!!!! So very pretty for Christmas!

Nathalia Castellon said...

Yummy! That texture and shine is delicious!