Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Enjoy Your Day!


Okay, here I am yet again doing another challenge, this one is from SCS. It is the Limited Supplies Challenge, and oh sooooooo easy for me, as I already had these trees done! The challenge was to use any die cut, even a punch, the only stamps you could use had to be either a sentiment or a background stamp.

I used my SU Top Note Die for my background, Round circle punch for the tree tops, and the trees were cut with my Cricut Cartridge "Stretch Your Imagination", and that is the neatest cartridge, I LOVE it! The sentiment is from Unity , added a brad, and one of very favorite ribbons...so fast, but I think it turned out nice. I have a few more of these trees to use, but I made bigger ones, the Cricut cartridge I mentioned above is so neat, it actually "stretches" your image, so fun to play with! Enjoy Your Day!!!

1 comment:

bumblebee creations said...

Very neat card Diane!! What a super idea to do with the trees! I have that cart!