Sunday, July 26, 2009

Have A Tweet Sunday!!!


I made this simple little card spur of the moment, just trying to get me motivated again! I have been in such a creative slump, ya'all know how that is!

Anywho, I used Kiwi Kiss CS (gee I wish that were in the catty forever!), ran the front half thru my Fiskers Crimper, added a piece of Bashful Blue CS, used up some scrap ribbon (yeah!and the ribbon is BROWN check, not black as it looks), a few flower brads, and the charming SU set "Spring Song" for the bird, the birthday sentiment (also a retiree) was stamped on very vanilla CS, punched with my very favorite NEW SU punch called Modern label! When I first purchased this punch I wasn't too sure about it, but now I can't leave the dang thing alone!!! Hey I posted 4 days in a row.....I must be getting my drive back, or just too lazy to do anything else................have a great Sunday!
PS: My first "new" "stuff" from SU came today, other then my preorder.......stamp sets, DS paper, 6 rolls of yummy ribbon, another NEW punch, a couple of "wheels" CS......not a ton, but it was exciting just the same!!! I will be showing some if it this week!!!

No comments: