Monday, July 27, 2009

From owl of us...From Courtney's Closet #50

Courtney is posing upside down, I had to use THIS photo, as it was just too funny!

Geez, I have been on a roll this week, a posting everyday, hope I can keep up with myself...teehee!!

For this lovely Monday morning I decided to participate in the "From Courtney's Closet" Challenge, I used to do these on a regular basis, then "life" just keeps getting in the way! If you are not familar with this challenge, Libby dresses her darling little daughter and we are to use her outfit as inspiration. Well, what could be more inspiring then a baby girl? Nothing, I say, and since I have some "little" grandaughers myself, I decided to get back in the challenges!

This is a rather large card, and since I have been in the "use some of the old" mood, I made the card from a pre-packaged note card set I purchased about 13 years ago...no kidding! I mounted the card onto SU's NEW Rich Razzleberry CS, (I am loving this color the more I use it),used 2 of SU's Exclusive Sizzix dies, Little Leaves (cut from certainly celery)and an embosslit Flower Burst. The owls were stamped with both Soft Suede and Chocolate Chip, and "yep" there is a difference in the color! Stamp sets used were Animal Stories for the owl (new), Owl Together Now for the sentiment , and the little flower I used on the background came from Season of Friendship.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

I love all the texture in your card!

Ann said...

Ooooh, I'm lovin' those gorgeous flowers!

Primitive Seasons said...

Oohhh, love the card. Those colors are great.

Mary
www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Oooooohhhh, so cute! Great take on Courtney's outfit!

Libby Hickson said...

I just love how well you copied Courtney's outfit, absolutely adorable! I'll email the blinkie now... Thanks so much for playing!!