Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spring~Easter Tags











Sunday morning was a dark~dreary~rainy day~non-stop all day, so I cheered myself up by working in my well lit room making Easter and Spring tags!
I found the neatest thing (maybe you already know this and are way ahead of me), but I found that the Cuttlebug little embossing folders with the round designs fit perfectly in my round scalloped Nestability! I LOVE how they turned out! They are so much prettier in "real life"!
I used some Martha Stewart stickers I found at Michaels and then just other "items" I had.....I had so much fun putting these together! I have smaller ones to show later, I just wasn't able to get a good photo of them, maybe the sun will poke out later and I can try again! Sorry these pictures aren't the best either............scroll on down to see my other today's posting!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one of may FAVORITES so far!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love these Diane!! These are certainly to put anyone in the mood for Spring with the soft pastel colors and cute images!! TFS!

Doramiyi said...

You are genius. I've always wondered to myself what to do with those circle CB embossing folders and your tags are just perfect. Thanks for sharing and for all the inspiration.

doramiyi
doramiyi@gmail.com
-CANADA-

Karenladd said...

These tags are so cute and so cheerful! I love just looking at them from my computer!! LOL!