Friday, December 5, 2008

Sketch Challenge For Blog Candy!







If you go to Cat's Creation's and read her instructions, you can sign up for some fantastic blog candy. She is offering a great stamp set! I made this card for the sketch challenge. Now I have been in the "Stickles" mood these last few days, maybe its because I have it on my Christmas List and have high hopes of getting more! I did get rather carried away with the black stickles on my letters, though, a little too much presssure...some days are better "Stickles" days then others. My little Christmas ornaments are not showing the top silver piece very well, I tried numerous pictures and they just kept reflecting the red! This entire card was almost all made from scraps...I LOVE it when that happens...so what do you think??? The snow picture is of a tree outside my kitchen slider, its still snowing...we are suspose to go to a Christmas Parade tonight, but the high today is only 21 degrees! I think we might have to pass on the parade!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diane, I love the way you've used all the parts of the sketch, but in a very different way! The design elements you chose for those parts are really cute and festive--not too busy--it just looks like a holiday party! Very cheerful!!

Cat Tidwell said...

What an awesome creation! I love the Christmas on the side and how you did the scallop ovals! What a fun festive card! Thanks for playing! And I want snow like you! (in TX and all we get here in ICE!)

Anonymous said...

Your card is great! Love the picture of the tree with the snow.

Ann said...

Oh, this is adorable! I love it! So festive! :D

Sharon said...

I love the bright and cheeriness of the colors! Snow is coming our way tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous creation!!! :) Great job on the challenge and good luck for all you've entered!!! TFS!

LeAnne said...

Wow, what a cute card, and I LOVE the snowy photo you shared. We got a little piddly coating of snow which is now melting & yucky looking!
I want some more too!
LeAnne