Thursday, December 4, 2008

Another Granddaughter "Stolen" Photo


Sorry, I couldn't help myself, but I "stole" another photo from my daughters blog http://www.loridianephotography.blogspot.com/ ! This is Kendall in her "Christmas" Finery! It is really a bright red, and I am hoping "Lori" will post a few of those on her blog, too. I was at her home yesterday and she showed me lots more of the photo's she took, and they were outstanding! I just wish I could of stayed longer and got to see them all, but Christmas shopping got in the way! Hop on over to Lori's blog and check out her other "Kendall" photos'''.....darling! Also she has a new web site for her photography that is really nice, you might want to "visit" there, too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a bunch of DARLING projects!!! That snowman card is awesome!! :) I just love all the bling you've added to it!!! I'm so glad you are enjoying your goodies!! Thanks so much for sharing this!! ((hugs))

Anonymous said...

This is such a gorgeous picture!