Saturday, October 18, 2008

From Courtneys Closet Challenge #20


I finally got on the stick and got a "From Courtney's Closet" inspiration challenge done. I think I missed the last 3. Every Thursday at http://stampinlibby.blogspot.com/2008/10/from-courtneys-closet-20-inspiration.html there is a challenge to make a card using the outfit Courtney is wearing. Its been fun to see Courtney grow, and she forever smiling! Why don't you join in, too?

For this card I used my new SU Top Note Die cut, its an exclusive from Stampin'Up!. Its amazing the things you can make with this die! I ran it thru my CB embossing folder. The rest is mostly made from scrap, my card base is the retired SU Sky Blue or is it Blue Sky? Its been so long I can't remember!!!! The ink I used was SU Taken With Teal...simple, but I needed simple today!!

6 comments:

Kerry said...

What a cute card! Love that top note die cut and the little heart on the cupcake is the perfect touch!

Lorraine said...

love that cupcake and all the details you added. great color combo. thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

This is too cute!

Robin

Victoria said...

Love this. I totally need that die:-)

Holly Young said...

This is just a darling little card! I love the coors, and I love the embossed die. I don't think I would have thought to emboss that die! Your bow is real cute!

Libby Hickson said...

Diane it's so nice to have you back!! I just love your card, it's great with that top note die! And I love how you embossed that too!