Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Samples of New Core Paper





Our local scrapbook store just got in some of the new Core'dinations Core Color paper. Of course as soon as I walked in the door when I got homeI had to try it all out! I only bought a few colors, and now I have to go and get more tomorrow! I think I am going to LOVE this paper!

These are just some samples I did with the various Cuttlebug embossing folders. You will see some of these made into cards later this week! The web site for this paper is http://www.coredinations.com/ if you want to check it out!

2 comments:

Holly Young said...

oh wow! The spider web one is awesome! I have put off purchasing any of that yet because I can't find it locally and if I order off the internet I usually have to buy other stuff to justify the shipping costs. It's just a viscious circle! LOL!
Thanks for commenting on my blog today because it led me to yours, and you have some great stuff here!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Thanks for sharing this information. I am definitely going to check it out!